Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So I fell a bit behind in my posting..

...and I didn't think it mattered that much until I saw that I had 35 visits to my last post!  Of course, that could be a bunch of accidental visits plus a bunch of repeat accidental visits but considering that the previous high for post visits is 5, I'll take the 35 as is.  =D  I do wonder, though, who you 35 visitors are.... *squinting to peer through the virtual crowd*

Update on the mommy sharing: 3 mommies came out, 1 had to leave early (her 15-mth-old needed to nap) and my intended topics were slightly thwarted by an inquisitive mom.  That's fine, a sharing is more of a dialogue anyway, and I'd prefer to share what they would be interested in.  I just hope it helped some!

Went for my last RMT session of the year on Sunday afternoon.  The therapist said I had adhesions in my left shoulder blade!  Incredible.  I knew I was favouring my left when carrying Derek but I didnt' think it had gotten that bad.  We won't have as much coverage next year since I've resigned (CBOQ has a wonderful benefits package) so visits will be more out of pocket.  Hopefully my next pregnancy (God-willing) won't be as hard as the first one.

Doh, down time is up.  Derek's awake after only 1/2 hr for his 2nd nap.  That was really short!  At least dinner's simmering in the crock pot.  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment