Thursday, December 8, 2011

And of course, as I'm preparing for a Mommy Sharing...

...Derek decides to wake up after being put soundly to sleep at 8:30pm.  Okay, he doesn't decide to but he did look like he considered going back to sleep only to crawl to the crib rails and pull himself up.  I went in, nursed him, held him, then 20 minutes later put him back into his crib, a soundless cry wreaking havoc across his cute face, and told him "I love you, good night" as I left his room.  He is now standing and crying out intermittently (as I view from the net cam).

Today was another day of guessing games with him.  He looked drowsy as I tried to nap him at 10:15am, only to have him fully awake still 1/2 hour later.  So we ate another snack, played a bit, had half a lunch then tried napping again at 1pm.  He slept till 3:30pm! *angels singing*  Dinner was trial and error with finger foods winning over spoons and bowls.  Le sigh.  At least he's eating.

As a follow up to my last post, I did unpack one box.  Don't judge, progress is progress!  I would have done another box but it's files, and the file drawer is blocked... tee hee.  Today, I can proudly say I got 2 loads of laundry mostly done (yet to be folded).  Don't judge!

Tomorrow we hope to visit Canabee Baby to see if the JJ Cole Bundle Me fits the Britax B-Ready we have.  If it does, we're ordering from Amazon.com to be picked up when we stay over in Buffalo.  I hope we get to visit the Indigo Baby play table, pick up some artsy-craftsy stuff at Michael's (looking to make my own Christmas Cards this year) and swing through the Jacob Outlet.  And if he naps on the way back home, we'll finally use the bakery Teambuy I have. They only allow Teambuy users to come on Fridays.  =T

Boo.  Poor baby is still crying.  It's 12:05am, 15 minutes since I left him.  I'm fine with leaving him till 12:30am (he needs to learn to try to sleep on his own) but Benny feels bad so he'll go in after he brushes up.  Daddy's a CIO softie.  =P  Or I'm just a CIO meanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment