Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Being a geek wasted 20 minutes of my life

But oh, what a fun 20 minutes it was!  The Geek Cantina has me wanting to create a geek wish list but really, it wouldn't help my goal of minimizing clutter.  =P

If you're interested, Teambuy.ca has a deal for it with 2 days and 12 hours remaining (as of 11:45 am Dec 14).  You'll get $10 for $20 on the site, taxes and shipping NOT included.  Link through here to help me get credit!  http://www.teambuy.ca/york_region/referral/jwd4f8wu/28134835/.

Items I'd put on my wishlist:

PacMan necklace
Bacon air freshener
Hello Kitty cookie cutter
HK frying pan
Folding Spork
Mini vacuum
Flying alarm clock
Squishy stress pig
Bamboo keyboard (altho with a Mac I'd have next to no use for it)

Items I thought were cool:
Canon lens mug
Mini Finger Mouse

There are more but I've wasted another 10 minutes typing this up and looking up the items I liked.  =X

Off to do chores and either finish making our Christmas tree or start making some Christmas cards!  Hopefully tonight I'll remember to post up what our tree is looking like.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment