Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I loveeeeeee HALO's SleepSack!! And it's on BabySteals TODAY!!

How much do I love it?  Well, I hate it when other people use "loveeeeeeeeee" instead of "loooooooove" since the repetition of the "e" doesn't emphasize anything, so if I'm using it (in part mockery, of course), I really love something!

BabySteals has a deal for it today: $12.99+shipping (~$5).  It notes 48% off but considering it usually osts $30+tax for us in Canada, it's even more of steal.  Check it out through this link.  I believe it's only available until 11pm tonight (Dec 27, or 9pm MST) or until things sell out.

Why do I love the SleepSack?  I fell in love with their newborn version which has a swaddle option.  It's different from the Summer Hippopotamus Swaddle Me because it prevents the swaddle "wings" from coming up and over the baby's airways.  This is why the HALO SleepSack is backed by SIDS Canada, Safe Kids USA and Cribs for Kids.  It is the safest swaddle and blanket currently available and gave me incredible peace of mind when I needed to sleep and Derek was napping at 5 weeks old.  He was breaking out of his swaddle easily but his startle reflex kept waking him up.  The SleepSack was the perfect solution.  It's what I'd give now to new parents even if it's not on their registry.

For more info on this wonderful product, check out the HALO website.

No comments:

Post a Comment