Thursday, December 15, 2011

I really shouldn't...

... but that bit of roast chicken is calling to me.  Looking for good restaurants at Niagara-on-the-Lake can do that to you.  =P

Just a few quick things:

I cleaned up my pages and urls.  I originally started this blog as a test site for Children's Ministry and the original page titles formed the urls.  I've since re-created the pages and they all have proper/relevant urls.

I guess I didn't win the Ecco boots.  *very sad face*  But the ones I want, the Leige boots, are on sale in the caramel colour so I hope to get those late December/early January - unless someone surprises me on Christmas.  Eh... eeeeehhhh???  =D

On that note, I've started a page for my wishlist, in case you haven't noticed.  It's not to ply people to buy me things so much as to ensure gifts I receive are items I want.  Being in a condo that I'm (still) trying to tidy doesn't afford me the luxury of receiving miscellaneous items that someone thought would be nice for me simply because they felt obligated to get me a gift.  If you're going to get me a gift, 1) make sure you really want to, and 2) make it count!  It's a bit sparse right now (there are more items to list) but that will change!  Check it out here.

Lastly, I've also updated my makeup page.  On there is a list of pretty much every makeup item I own.  I still have to update it with recent gifts/purchases in the last 3 months (not much, but there are some).  After freaking out at how many eye shadows I own, please remember that I got half of my stash either by swapping (I loooove makeupalley.com!!), by buying used BUT SANITIZED items from trustworthy forum members, by buying off eBay when there's a ridiculously good deal, by checking out the Cosmetic Company Outlet while in the States and lastly, by attending the exclusive Estee Lauder warehouse sales for 3 years.  My pace has slowed down greatly in the last 2 years though, but I still love my makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment