Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Have a blog, should post

So this is the third blog I've set up and I've only half-abandoned it.  I will try to post something every day, even if it's just to say I'll try to post something every day.

But to hold me a bit more accountable, here are some topics I'd like to write on before the end of the year:

The Pastoral Life: Inherently made to deprive families of loved ones or can church culture change this?
My Next Chapter: Pastoring as a Doula?
Why I Love Make Up and Fashion
Theorists Anonymous: Going beyond buying/reading books on how to do things and actually doing them!
Homemade Christmas cards
7x bitten, 100x shy: Healing from ex-friends, old friends, and wondering how to make new ones.

I think that's enough for now.  There are only.. 31 minus 7...is...24! - 24 days left in the year.  I've got my December blogs cut out for me.  Hopefully tomorrow I can blog about clearing 1 of the 5 boxes brought back to me from my work office!

No comments:

Post a Comment