Friday, March 30, 2012

Sorry for the ghetto post..

... I'll post something better up later.

For those who are interested, here are the samples I got from Sephora at Fairview through the V.I.B. sale.

Boscia B. B. Cream (love that it's SPF 27!)
Bumble & Bumble Thickening shampoo and conditioner (which I've been wondering about, but B&B has been hit 'n' miss for me)
GivenchyMist Light (corrective lotion? usually in pen form)
Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" eau de parfum
Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect mascara
Sephora Perfecting Ultra-smoothing primer (if it's like Photofinish, it'll make my face an oil slick in no time)


If you're not familiar with V.I.B., it's a membership level (for Very Important Beauties, and *ahem*, that I am) reached after spending $300 in a calendar year - which, for Canadians, ain't too hard with the higher prices.  There is a current 15% discount offer for V.I.B.'s from March 29 through to April 6 so if you are one and didn't see the email, look through your junk mail!  Oh, and on March 29, a Sephora umbrella and bag of samples were given while quantities last and with a purchase.  I actually had a free morning so Derek and I went to go check it out.  I finally got a new Shu curler!  I think my current one is a year old.  =X  Hence my funky lashes.  Anyhoo, the umbrella is still in it's plastic wrap.  If anyone asks I can put up pics of the umbrella and samples.  Not on FB tho cuz I'm not on there during Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment