Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stats and analytics

Pretty neat, I'm actually receiving more returning visitors over the last month.  For all I know though I may actually have majority returning visitors but I kinda messed up the Google Analytics for Jan and Feb.

I really do wonder who comes to check my posts.  I used to wonder if I was just hung up on getting readers but I truly want to know who may actually be reading my stuff, wondering about the interaction I may or may not be having.

Turns out a couple people actually spent time on my Sbux and deja-vu posts, and I literally mean a couple.  Higher than the average 30s on my blog, about 4-5x that.  Pretty cool.  Either that or they just left the page open.  =P  Highest visitors is "Don'ts Learned".  Incidentally that post has one of the shortest visit times.  =X

No comments:

Post a Comment