Friday, April 10, 2015

Soundhound #Blahtune - Day 1

So apparently when things get too heavy in my head, I stop writing. If you've read from my mommy blog, I found out in January that I'm a perfectionist and one of my drawbacks is that I wait until I have my perfect plan before I make a move. o.O Yeah, doesn't bode well for productivity. And as much as it pains me to "just do", I will attempt to do so with this song series.

I wanted to do the whole 30 songs thing that was going around Facebook a few years ago but I always have issues choosing songs! So for simple posts that just get did, here are the songs I've favourited ever since I downloaded the SoundHound app. I don't listen to the latest music (or anything much in the last 5 years... okay 10 years) so don't judge what I post! Perhaps I might even change your mind about the song. =)

So here we go, 91 songs and counting...

First up: "Royals" by Lorde.
Why I Faved It: The beat; the simplicity; the deep, raspy, intriguing voice; the vocal layering and harmonizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment