Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Launching another blog, mommy-style

In my two years and 4 months of being a mom, I've come across many other moms - in line at the store, at a coffee shop, mostly in nursing rooms.  While I am nowhere near an expert on anything, I've found that I've been able to give some tips and suggestions that I've received from other moms and my readings.  Sometimes I don't know if it was a blessing or a curse that I got an iPhone just before Derek, my 2-year-old, was born because I spent so much time researching things!

After Kristen was born, I began to seriously consider gathering what I've learned and putting it up on a blog.  Given that I'm still quite a new mom, I won't have all the answers or even very thorough ones but if my thoughts can help one mom out there or at least get a discussion going, why not?

On that note, I welcome any comments, tips and suggestions but I will post at my discretion.  Please don't feel offended if I don't post something from you!  I most likely will, at the very least to provide perspective, but as this isn't a forum and I'm not aiming to run an "expert" blog, I will focus on the information I have already planned on posting.  I also have two kids to take care of and may have only enough of a Mommy Brain to appreciate your reply but not process how to use it!  =)

My first official post will come up on May 14, 2013, the day of our wedding anniversary.  I plan to post once a week from then on so keep an eye out for something every Tuesday!  You can find it at MommyBlahsBlahg.blogspot.ca.  Follow me on Twitter @MrsBlah to be in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment